Thursday, October 22, 2009

dap logo












These are the two different styles I have for the logo. If you look at the fingers where they overlap, thats where you will find the differences.

The one on the right looks a bit cleaner, although the one on the left has a nice offset quality to it.





















I want the logo to read "dap" when it's either facing up or flipped down. I tried tampering with the "a" to make this possible. My favorite solutions so far are 1 and 4. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I agree, 1 or 4.

    As for the top picture, I like the one on the right. I think it does the job without giving too much away

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, 1 or 4. I did originally like something about 3 but when scaled down it doesn't read as fast as 1 and 4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justin, at this point either works.

    But I like four.

    As for logo variation. Go with the one on the right.

    Keep up the progression, i would like to see the logo applied this week.

    -b

    ReplyDelete